A 4 minute plus video of the procession during the
recent "Walk With Mary"
that took place on 7th April.
The "walk" had been preceded by Holy Mass at St Patrick's Cathedral with Archbishop Peter A. Comensoli and was and was followed by Evensong at St Paul's Cathedral with Bishop Lindsay Urwin.
A Two minute video clip of the recent Eucharistic Procession for the Feast of Christ the King
Saturday 24th November, 2018
St Patrick's Cathedral,
Most Rev. Bishop Mark Edwards
A beautiful celebration in Honour of
Our Lady of Sorrows
Sunday 15th September
Our Lady of Sorrows
St Colman's Church
293 Carlisle St
God so greatly blesses those who honour the sorrows of His Mother and this is testified by the lives of so many saints. We see that all seven of the founding Fathers of the Servite Order, dedicated to Our Lady of Sorrows are all canonised Saints. This is the only time this has ever happened in the entire history of the Church, and it underlines the power of devotion to Our Mother of Sorrows. Below you will find the seven wonderful promises given by Our Most Blessed Mother to Saint Bridget of Sweden.
So yes this is a devotion that you will most definitely want to add to your daily prayers. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to discover just what you have to do to obtain the promises below. We will give out free prayer cards detailing the meditations needed as you recite just 7 Hail Mary’s with the intention of consoling the Heart of Mary.
There are two more reasons why you really should make a big effort to come and to bring others.
February 14, 2016
God is really pleased when we gather for prayer and He bestows so many more graces and blessings than if we simply practice devotion on our own, and you will discover so much more about this powerful devotion.
Also for this day only we will have for public and personal veneration, a Holy Relic of the True Cross. This Feast day follows so closely the Feast of the True Cross On the Church’s calendar. Come and experience this great blessing.
In preparing for this great Feast and Celebration, the seven beautiful promises Our Most Blessed Mother gave to Saint Bridget of Sweden for those who meditate on Her Seven Sorrows and recite a Hail Mary for each of them:
1. I will grant peace to their families.
2. They will be enlightened about the Divine mysteries.
3. I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.
4. I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.
5. I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
6. I will visibly help them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their Mother.
7. I have obtained this Grace from my Divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and sorrows, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.
Please do encourage others to come and receive the extraordinary 7 promises above, gain blessings for yourself and your family, and enjoy a most beautiful afternoon of prayer and Holy Mass.
Friday 4th October
Masses and Devotions
2 Times and 2 Venues!
Parish Holy Mass followed by Adoration and Prayers to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
St Augustines Church
632 Bourke Street
Novena to the Most
Sacred Heart of Jesus
Exposition, Prayers in honour of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,
St Joseph's Church
Saturday 5th October
Mass and Devotions
Adoration, Prayers as requested by Our Lady of Fatima, Holy Mass.
De La Salle Chapel
1312 High Street, Malvern
St Colman's Church is at
293 Carlisle Street Balaclava
Tram route 3 and 16 will take you to
St Colman's Church, and stop 39
is right in front of the Church.
which is on the Sandringham line
is just a few minutes walk
from the Church.
St Colman's Church is
and is just a few minutes from both
Dandenong Road and
There is a large carpark at the rear
of the Church.